Our client in Hollywood, FL is seeking an experienced Pavement Markers/Stripers to join their team.
Our client in Hollywood is looking for Experienced Pavement Markers/Stripers
The basic function of the Pavement/Stripers is to perform traffic marking and related services using company tools and equipment following the instructions and guidance of the Crew Leader and project.
Works as a team member and assists a Crew Leader in installing paints, thermoplastic, tape, reflective pavement markers, wheel stops, signage, and other traffic control devices to achieve quality, efficient and safe completion of projects.
TWIC-Transportation Worker Identification Credential (Transportation Security Association-CARD HOLDERS ARE STRONGLY RECOMMENDED TO APPLY
· The mechanical ability requirements of this position require the Crew Member to learn how to set up, operate, and perform routine maintenance on company equipment.
· Learn how to read and interpret plans and specifications.
· Pass a pre-employment and random drug tests.
· Possess interpersonal skills, including tact and discretion, in dealing with clients, vendors, and fellow employees.
· Be safety conscious at the job site at all times.
STRENGTH: Must have the ability to lift 75 pounds with regularity and occasionally more than 100 pounds.
This position will be working primarily outdoors. The employee will be regularly exposed to dust and fumes. The normal auto hazards will apply. Exposure to all types of weather including heat, humidity, wind, heavy rain and high winds possible.
The noise level in the work environment is usually high.
· Required: High school diploma or equivalent combination of experience and education.
· Preferred: Technical courses related to construction or contracting, especially painting.
· Must be able to pass a drug test and background check to be allowed to work at airport locations.
Job Type: Full-time schedules can vary