Our client in Broward County, FL is looking to hire IT Technicians for their company,
- Assist in diagnostics, maintenance, repair, programming, and testing electronic vote-counting equipment, computers, and other election equipment according to deadlines, technical specifications, and Iowa law.
- Assist in delivering electronic vote-counting equipment before, during, and after an election in a timely fashion.
- Assist in ensuring the security of voting equipment and media cards.
- May be asked to perform various necessary tasks to facilitate an election following Florida law.
- Participate in training and educational opportunities and work-related meetings as requested.
- Perform all work duties and activities following County policies, procedures, and safety practices.
- Attend work regularly at the designated place and time.
No keywords were found.